Thursday 4 September 2014

NEW NOVELLA RELEASE

Missy Johnson's 
Wildcard: 
Volume One is LIVE on Amazon!!



This 25k novella is part one of a three part serial. Part two will
release on the 16th September and three on the 30th September.

http://amzn.com/B00MR2MK98


SYNOPSIS:

246.

That's the number of women I've shagged in the last twelve months.

I'm Ryder Stevens.

Don't pretend you don't know me. I'm a god.

I'm hot, I'm British and I take what I want. I'm also the number one
ranked tennis player in the world. But it's my off court antics that
gain the most attention. I cruise through life, running from one
scandal to the next. Hell I can't even take a piss without the world
knowing about it.

Rules? Who gives a shit?

Rules are there to be broken and I'm the king of breaking them.

But even the king can be bought to his knees. I'm sidelined with an
injury that changes everything.

And suddenly I'm left thinking that maybe my life isn't so perfect after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment